The Camera Moves itself after a while,did anyone else notice?

I was aware of this since a year or maybe more but I just felt like discussing this.

Well,after you join a SA-MP server (any would be okay) don't touch anything,leave the mouse and keyboard and just stare at the screen,after a while like (30-45 secs maybe 60 secs,I don't know when exactly) the camera starts to move on its own,it aims players,it follows players,it zooms around,vehicles,objects,moving players. As an example I was on my server and I had to go AFK and when I came back my camera had zoomed in to another player and it was following him on its own,the player entered to a helicopter and the camera followed him till he got out of my view sight.

Does anybody know why this happens? Im really curious. (If this is about me then I can make a video about it,but its a huge pain for me to upload vids )

Notes: I believe you musn't be in an interrior for this to happen. Also if you are going to test it make sure you got players around you.

I kinda searched the forums about this but I couldn't find anything I had written " camera moves itself after a while/camera moves itself when AFK" but nothing related to these came up

duh.. it's from gta

This is a GTA: SA feature..

Ah didn't know that. I played GTA SA SP a lot but never noticed (probably I AFK'ed pressing ESC) . Okay this topic can be locked then

Haha, just noticed it, just stay near a Girl and he'll focus on her Ass.

It took me awhile to notice this too. Guess I didn't AFK as long as I thought I did. It's a quirky little feature from the SP. And like BillBoy said, if you're near a girl, the camera focuses on her backside lol!