How to place hashing on a DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT?

Hey guys, just something really simple to ask today...

I've been searching on ******, and still cannot find the answer. How do I make it hashed like '*' when inserting text into a DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT? Yes, I am doing this for a login.

Thank you very much.

Check out the Whirlpool plugin released by ******.

EDIT: Oh I thought you meant like legit password hashing. Sorry. The poster below has the right answer.

DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD

Thank you both, very much!

Alright, so I've set my login and register boxes to be DIALOG_STLYE_PASSWORD, but when I type something in it still says the letters instead of '*'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diam0nd
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, so I've set my login and register boxes to be DIALOG_STLYE_PASSWORD, but when I type something in it still says the letters instead of '*'
It's a strange thing, because DIALOG_STLYE_PASSWORD is working for me...

Код:
	if(dialogid == 1244)
		{
		    if(response)
		    {
				if (gPlayerAccount[playerid] != 0)
				{
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1245, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"{FF0000FF}Account found{FF0000FF}","Type your password below to log-in","Log-in","Quit");
				}
				else
				{
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1246, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Welcome, Please register!","Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
				}
				new y, m, d;
				new h,mi,s;
				getdate(y,m,d);
				gettime(h,mi,s);
				format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] %s Has accepted the terms and conditions.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,sendername);
				LoginLog(string);
			}
			else
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* You selected \"Refuse\", To play you must agree to the terms of condition");
				Kick(playerid);
			}
		}
There's the code.

Wherever you have used that particular dialog, change the style (second param) to DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD. Also check all of the dialog styles relating to that dialog, such as if you fail a password attempt does it show letters? If so, change those too.

What do you mean about the second param?

Param = Parameter
pawn Код:
(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[])
Those are parameters