Viewer, view a whole lot of stuff ingame.

This is an ingame viewer for SAMP made with Pawn, it's all my viewers wrapped up into one script.

Animations
Skins
Vehicles
Times
Weathers
Objects
Weapons

When you spawn it will message you telling you how to access the help menu for each seperate viewer and it will tell you the possible commands and keys for it. It's mostly just one command then use arrow keys to scroll and up to disable the viewer, jump moves your view in the vehicle and object viewers and you have shortcut commands like "/jto" (jumptoobject) incase you have a specific ID in mind that you wish to goto and can't be arsed scrolling like me (lazy I know). Anyway any info you need is ingame in the help menus (messages) so just read them but it's pretty straight forward and mostly the same keys or commands with a character changed (/sov /ssv /svv etc) and in all the viewers you can use an optional param when you start them, you can do like:

/svv 541

This would start the vehicle viewer but the first model shown would be 541 (a bullet), the same goes for any viewer so don't worry about always having to start at 0, use the optional param or at any point use the jump to commands.

It's a bit of a messy script right now as I just merged all my seperate viewers into this script so the next version will be alot cleaner and efficient (no duplicate vars etc) or maybe even a complete rewrite as a plugin (not decided yet) and there are a bunch of things I'm going to change like merging the time and weather viewers together etc but for now it is what it is so enjoy and let me know what you think like features you would like, bugs etc.

Download (version 2.0a) -> Mediafire

PS. Yes I've just had a coffee, can you tell ?

PPS. Credit is a good thing remember and use the script how you like aslong as you don't try selling any of it or some crap like that !

Good work, I like it

Good job

Thanks.

Can you redownload the package, I forgot to add some info to the readme and fix a TextDraw issue before the upload.

*cough* blatent bump *cough*

I was bored so I made skin selector and added it to the viewer as a mini feature (not a lot of options) so now you can view and select either animations or skins whilst ingame. I didn't debug it much so if you spot any bugs just give me a shout and I'll fix it up, cheers.

A quick few notes:

Pressing the up arrow whilst in the skin selector frees you instead of typing '/esv' and I didn't add a '/setskin' command or something like that as if you have scrolled to the skin you can just press up, no point in having a command if you are already at the skin. Also if you wish to jump to an id whilst in the skin viewer then use '/jts [id]', it will go directly to that skin then and don't worry about scrolling onto an invalid skin as it will just skip the skin swap but still show the id.

Enjoy.

good job, congratz

*cough* another blatent bump *cough*

Huge update, added weapons, weather, objects etc.

Looks sick, thinking of creating a creating a scripting resources gamemode with all these helpful includes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
Looks sick, thinking of creating a creating a scripting resources gamemode with all these helpful includes :P
Cool, why not just add onto the viewer than you don't have to merge anything ? All the code is already there and cars spawn or skins set etc when you disable the viewer so in a way it's a debug script. I think the only one that doesn't do it is the object one, that is purely just a viewer but every one will have options to en/disable this in future versions, I have many ideas of features I wish to implement.

Thanks anyway, I'm glad you like the look of it.

good work men