ShowPlayDialog , DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX

Is this possible to add
pawn Код:
%d and %s
in DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX

example :

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2000,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Mobile Data Control","Convicts:\n[%s]","Accept","Cancel", PlayerInfo[x][crimereason]);
Right now I'm getting error "warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition"

Any ideas? Thanks!

No, you have to format it
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "Convicts:\n[%s]", PlayerInfo[x][crimereason]
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2000,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Mobile Data Control",string,"Accept","Cancel");

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2000,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Mobile Data Control", "Convicts:\n %s", "Accept", "Cancel", PlayerInfo[x][crimereason]);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveger
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2000,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Mobile Data Control", "Convicts:\n %s", "Accept", "Cancel", PlayerInfo[x][crimereason]);
No, that's wrong.

JustBored has the right idea! %s, %d, %i, %f are all "placeholders" as I like to call them. You need to use format in order to actually sort out what should be substituted in for each of them.

Yup that's smart I will give it a try and update here.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
No, that's wrong.

JustBored has the right idea! %s, %d, %i, %f are all "placeholders" as I like to call them. You need to use format in order to actually sort out what should be substituted in for each of them.
im still learning myself...

OK, worked.
Thanks for the help guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveger
Посмотреть сообщение
im still learning myself...
I figured as much. I'm just letting you know you're wrong. If I wanted to be an ass, believe me, I would of said it differently.

Edited - Fixed.