Anybody know this Object ID?

I need this object removed, and I have spent awhile looking through all the samp object ids.. if anybody knows the ID, please inform me.

http://www.k-dst.de/index.php

It's in neither of those...

It might be easier for you to open up the MTA object editor and just search for it by the categories at the top of the objects list...

make the object a dynamic object with incognitos streamer then get all object data, make a 3d text label on every object and then check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
make the object a dynamic object with incognitos streamer then get all object data, make a 3d text label on every object and then check it out.

In order to do that, wouldn't he have to know the objects modelid to begin with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
In order to do that, wouldn't he have to know the objects modelid to begin with?
Nope. Change all "CreateObject" lines to "CreateDynamicObject" lines and there ya' go- more object-related functions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. Change all "CreateObject" lines to "CreateDynamicObject" lines and there ya' go- more object-related functions!
Heh I get that part I think he's looking for an object that is part of the map itself tho, isn't he? Or is that an object from someone elses script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Heh I get that part I think he's looking for an object that is part of the map itself tho, isn't he? Or is that an object from someone elses script?
Quote:

I need this object removed

I don't think so. I'm under the impression that he needs to remove the object from "his" script/server, in which case he should have access to the source code and can do it like Kar described.

I could be wrong though... we're all running on a limited amount of information from the OP.