mysql lodaing.

Hi,

Can i use mysql_query, when i load something? like:

mysql_query("blabla");
mysql_store_result( );

Code:
if( mysql_num_rows( ) )
{
    while(mysql_fetch_row_format(StringLoading[ playerid ]))
		{
sscanf(blablabla

mysql_query("BLABLsdasdasdABLA");
}
}
I want to say, can i use any queries, until i don't use mysql_free_result?

Results must be freed otherwise you'll just get an out of sync error. That said, if you need to create a query that relies on the results of the previous query then you're doing something wrong.

I think it will be fine if you don't need to store any new results.

I have house system, i store all in my mysql database. There is x,y,z pickupid, interior.... But if i add new pickups, then i too need to change pickupid in database, because when i load hous'es, i create pickup too, if house is owned or not owned, i create labels and so on. And when you buy hous'e, when you go on pickup you can buy house, and i change owner name in database where pickupid is that pickup what you picked.

Runtime pickup ID's and database pickup ID's are not always going to be the same. You should not be storing the pickup ID itself in the database; that's just pointless!

That's why, am trying to renew database pickup id, when i create them when i loading. But i don't know exelent. Can i use mysql_query, when am not free_result ? because now am using, and no problems, but anyway, need good answer. I think if query is not with store_result() you can add more queries, and when you finish all, then you free_result() am right?