Simple ZCMD Tutorial Script

What's this?

This is a simple ZCMD tutorial, with a full administrative system, along with a Login / Register system, and full of ZCMD commands for it..

"Y U DO DIS?"

I've noticed a lot of people are having problems with STRTOK, and efficiency, and well, it's been stated many times, ZCMD is VERY efficient, and come on people, it's so easy!

What's this ZCMD you mentioned?

ZCMD is a command-writing method, kind of like Strtok, but different in so many ways, it's simple, and it's short, and most importantly, it's efficient!

Okay cool, where do I get this?

I have provided several download links, here you go..

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/f5d480b71

(Mirrors are accepted, I suppose)

Help, I don't get it still!

Post here, and i'll try to help you.

Oh, and where do I get the ZCMD include?

Well, i'll attach it for ya, how does that sound?

Your reason of doing it is not understandable, you're saying people having problems with strtok and giving them tutorial about ZCMD.. It should've been sscanf though.
And it's not even a tutorial! It's a simple suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Your reason of doing it is not understandable, you're saying people having problems with strtok and giving them tutorial about ZCMD.. It should've been sscanf though.
What? I think i've named it incorrectly then.. It has a bunch of SSCANF shit in it, along with explainations, ect. :\

EDIT: I've tried Strtok, didn't get it, then a friend of mine showed me ZCMD and I got it in two days, when strtok took me what? 2 years to even get to this level? That's basically my reason for doing this.

FINALY ive been hunting this include own FINALY I FOUND IT now to find tutorials

Good :d