Who watches WWE?

Do people watch WWE here in the sa-mp community?

May be some. I don't watch it used to back then it was it great.

I used to watch it when I was a kid...

I watch it some times. Mostly the old day stuff, more interesting. But some of the WWE PPV's are sick.
I watch Monday Night Raw once a month, and Friday Night Smackdown like once every 2 months.

I remember the first and last time I watched WWE out of curiosity of what my dad watches, when he told me not to watch because it's not a game for girl to watch and I was too little aswell. After that I never watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James101
Посмотреть сообщение
I watch it some times. Mostly the old day stuff, more interesting. But some of the WWE PPV's are sick.
I watch Monday Night Raw once a month, and Friday Night Smackdown like once every 2 months.
Haha yea, I'm posting the latest pay-per-view "Payback" on my little gaming forums where I basically post Monday Night Raw, Smackdown, Pay-Per-Views of WWE. I post links of Videoweed, Dailymotion, Nowvideo, and many more to watch it on

Oh, you mean that show where big men pretend to hit each other and make millions?
Yeah, that show.

Don't get me wrong I watched that while I was young (My fav guy was Jeff Hardy, HARDY BOYS BABY!)
It was way better when it was back in 04-09, now days its way to fake,drama-y,and dumb.

If you still like it, you will grow out of it sooner or later :P

I used to watch it, oh yea!
They act though.

Undertaker - I am his huge fan ;(

But these days it's total crap. Millions of dollars make them punch their own brothers

Well let me explain my story about WWE, pretty damm weird. I was a huge fan, from getting all the games that made every year to acting like WWE and shit(of course when i was small). I actually went to a real WWE match, was ok. Now a days like said above it's all about money(acting). Nothing original is left in WWE.