2 errors

C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(90180) : error 021: symbol already defined: "VehicleToPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(90487) : error 021: symbol already defined: "DistanceCameraTargetToLocation"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

how to fix?

Line 90487 is

Код:
Float:DistanceCameraTargetToLocation(Float:CamX, Float:CamY, Float:CamZ,  Float:ObjX, Float:ObjY, Float:ObjZ,  Float:FrX, Float:FrY, Float:FrZ)
{
Line 90180 is

Код:
stock VehicleToPoint(Float:radi, vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)
{

Check if there are multiple versions of that stocks

Nop.

Does one of your includes have the same stock?

As stated above, Your includes have the same stock.

If this isn't the case, However, Then delete that whole line and press F5, If there are more errors, Put the line back and show us the code around it

If i delete the 2 lines i get this

C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\pawno\include\fire2.inc(13 : warning 219: local variable "TGTDistance" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\pawno\include\fire2.inc(140) : warning 219: local variable "tmpX" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\pawno\include\fire2.inc(140) : warning 219: local variable "tmpY" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\pawno\include\fire2.inc(140) : warning 219: local variable "tmpZ" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(90477) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(90481) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(90485) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(94822) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "TGTDistance"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(94822) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "tmpX"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(94822) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "tmpY"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\VLRP\gamemodes\LSRP2.pwn(94822) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "tmpZ"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

That is too many lines for one pawn file without using includes the editing must be an absolute nightmare.

how can i fix this? or how can i delete that full firesystem?

How can i delete a full firesystem? ..