Dialog with timer?

Hello!

I have a dialog which is opened by pressing H within a range. That will open up the dialog with neons and spoilers to attach to your vehicle. I've now created this:
Код:
			SetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -2483.3093,2242.4661,4.5107);
			SetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 300.4299);
			SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, -2479.7175,2248.1313,4.9844);
			SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, -2483.3093,2242.4661,4.5107);
Most of you know what that means.. anyways, I have to SetCameraBehindPlayer each time they pick something from the dialog because the it closes everytime somethings on the list has been chosen. I want a little timer on 2 seconds which does this:

A player goes into the garage to open the dialog. His car gets set where it should and so does the camera. He then chooses for example a spoiler, and the dialog will close in 2 seconds, then come back up, so he can choose another thing. How can I do this? - Had to use a little story, hard to explain, heh

EDIT: Do I have to use timer to do this? or are there other options?

Kudoz

Forget it, I fixed it.
BUT

I have this now,
Код:
            }
            else
            {
                SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
            	SetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -2467.3923,2216.8772,4.9844);
            	SetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 360 ); //Player faces north
..at the end of all the if(listitem == [number] ) .. But it sets the position and the camera anyways.. What do I have to do to fix it?

Can anyone help me with this? forget the post above.. it works sometimes, and other times it doens't, so I've done something wrong. ( Forget the reply above )