team members

Im looking to see if it is possible to set a maximum user amount to SetPlayerTeam, and if there is a way to get the members that are in the team(integer). I want to use this to add a max to the round in my TDM server, and also so players can see who is in what team so they can join based on that.

i dont think u can set the maximum team members for that function, all u need to do is create an array that holds every team members count, then when the max is reached u just disallow players from joining it

this array gets initialized to 0 (for all teams), then when somebody joins a certain team, it gets inceased by one, and when somebody leaves, it gets decreased, as simple as that

here's an example but you cant set the maximum players... it sets atomatically btw its like auto balance hope this was te one u are seraching for... btw edit your team name to the one here, these teams are in my server , its a stock place it in the place you want.

pawn Код:
stock IsTeamFull(teamid)
{
    if(teamid == T_ENGLAND)
    {
        if(TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_RUSSIA) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_MEXICO) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ISRAEL) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_JAPAN))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        else return 0;
    }
    if(teamid == T_RUSSIA)
    {
        if(TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ENGLAND) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_MEXICO) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ISRAEL) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_JAPAN))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        else return 0;
    }
    if(teamid == T_MEXICO)
    {
        if(TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_RUSSIA) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ENGLAND) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ISRAEL) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_JAPAN))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        else return 0;
    }
    if(teamid == T_ISRAEL)
    {
        if(TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_RUSSIA) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_MEXICO) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ENGLAND) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_JAPAN))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        else return 0;
    }
    if(teamid == T_JAPAN)
    {
        if(TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_RUSSIA) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_MEXICO) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ENGLAND) || TeamMembers(teamid) > TeamMembers(T_ISRAEL))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        else return 0;
    }
    return 0;
}