Free SA-MP Templates

I know i know, What Free?... no way right?. Well your wrong, all the templates in this thread will be FREE. and i'm going to add as many as possible.

Why?:
I am a web designer and own a web hosting company so i have quite abit of experiance in websites and have decided to help the SAMP community out. Since i really do love the game mod and want to help as much as possible.

I have noticed there is basiclly no sites out there that have custom samp templates, I'm going to change that and even it out.

======================================

Template: Mist Series

Template Name: Orange Mist
Template Color: Orange

Template Name: Red Mist
Template Color: Red

Template Name: Blue Mist
Template Color: Blue

Custom Template's

Template Name: Pawn Academy
Template Donated to: Mikkel
Template Color: Deep Red
Based On: Mist Series

Will Add Some more Soon

Hope you enjoy.
- Max3D

*UPDATE - Live demo and download has been removed.

License Change : Feel free to remove any content related to American Dream from the currently downloaded templates. They are a bunch of free-loaders and i will not have my work associated with them.

Nice.

Thank's

I've completed the mist set now and updated it.

Hope you enjoy.

Can you design one for pawn academy?

Cool!

I would use these if i knew how to. :P (I'm not good with HTML and would like to start a website )

You're a good designer, this is verry nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
Sure, send me a PM of what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield_
Cool!

I would use these if i knew how to. :P (I'm not good with HTML and would like to start a website )
I've set up the file structure very simple. All you need to do is open the .html files in a editor like, frontpage or the most command notepad. Then edit where i have placed the words.
Get the best look, then upload to webspace .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
Sure, send me a PM of what you want.

Quote:
Cool!

I've set up the file structure very simple. All you need to do is open the .html files in a editor like, frontpage or the most command notepad. Then edit where i have placed the words.
Get the best look, then upload to webspace .
Even cooler! Finally i can start a website

[off]You said you have a webhost? Url?[/off]

Quote:
Cool!

Your PM was kind of hard to understand, but i got that you basiclly wanted mist . so i have done a light modification for you to fit Pawn Academy. Please see the original post.

Quote:
Cool!

[off]You said you have a webhost? Url?[/off]
I do run a small hosting company yes, unfortantly the site is under development.

Hi. Max. could you reply my email?