Please Guys Need Help.( The Pilots life)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Hello Guys. i am a player of The Pilots life. and what is the problem there is the admins.
the admin they think they own the server and they bans people without a reason.
Like me i was banned from the server for 3 Days. OK Good so i wont Ban Evade.
So i did not loged in the server for 7 days. Also i wasnt unbanned WHY? because the server is buged?
================================================== ======================================
And the other thing is admins should listen to the player who have problem. not to ban them with a another name
EX: when i logged in with new name ( Gran ) a mod in that server banned for [ Ban evasion ( Light ) ]. Well What that fuck who the hell is light? i am not light so why he Banned me with name Light?.

here Read This
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gran [IP] Meissenhower 2013-6-14 8:38:43 ban evasion (light) 900 Days Appeal
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now Look at my Banned day. and i hide the IP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The_King$5$ 180.234.102.192 Anti Cheat 2013-6-3 0:50:43 Server Advertising 3 Days Appeal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now please tell me what i done worng and when should i get unbanned beacuse i want to play the server Coz i love that server.

And a Message to haydz: ~> Haydz please try to know everyting about SuperSonic Beacuse he dont deserve perm ban eddie Abused.

And About the forum i cant login in to the forum beacuse a admin named khazen banned me from there with a false reason that why i am posting it here,
i just need help please help.

Sorry for my english.

Eh, this is the SA-MP forum mate.

Yah i know but this is the place where i can tell my problem.

but if this is worng then sorry bro. i am relly angry or something worng

Go tell them