Mysql login

Hello. When faced with a rather serious problem.When I try to connect to mysql database throws me error -
Code:
[14:42:30] >> mysql_connect( )

[14:42:30] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - constructor called.

[14:42:30] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - Connecting to "127.0.0.1" | DB: "samp2696" | Username: "samp2696" ...

[14:42:30] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Access denied for user 'samp2696'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (Error ID: 1045)

[14:42:30] ---------------------------

[14:42:30] MySQL Debugging de-activated

[14:42:30] ---------------------------
all the passwords are correct. What can you offer me?Srr for the bad english. I'm Lithuanian.

if its denied use #define SQL user "root" in ur script if u have other problems reinstall xampp/wampp and enter root in username and default password is: mysql

You shouldn't have a username or a password if it's a local Wamp server.

EDIT: Yeah, my bad. Not sure how come I typed username up there.

Your login credentials seem to be incorrect (username, password, database name or host).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
View Post
You shouldn't have a username or a password if it's a local Wamp server.
The default username for WAMP is "root", and you must have a user in order to connect to a database. And it is possible to set a password for it, as well as to create new users with different names.

I'am runing everything okey on my PC localhost,but when I try to use a web mysql it's shows my this error.

Well, if you are connecting to a remote MySQL server, you must specify an IP that is different than "127.0.0.1" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh7
View Post
Well, if you are connecting to a remote MySQL server, you must specify an IP that is different than "127.0.0.1" .
But the login details is in my gta host acc. The IP is 127.0.0.1... What could I do ?

Is thy MySQL server actually on the same server as the script is on? If it's not, then it's most likely not a local mysql server. You might also want to make sure that all other credentials are correct.

Maybe it can be the error if I use a old mysql plugin and include?