What do want to work as, or what do you work as?

I have absolutely no idea, currently just studying, we'll see where life takes me. ;w;

Currently I'm studying web development (actually computer science, but I started a short long time ago), and training mixed martial arts, in the future I'd like to open a web development and hosting company, then two huge gyms: one for weight training and another one for MMA where I'd be the master.

If things go bad, I'd choose to be a bodyguard or a police officer, even an soldier. Also, a mechanic with some good skills would be cool, to tune my car.

Regards, and good luck you all with your future plans.

Aeronautical engineer.

I'd also like to be a Paramedic. Either that or a 3D Modeler or Programmer.

Currently - Me and 2 others do own a pharmacy together , We do manage it by shafts.

However - I am planning to study some actual programming - I am pretty much interested in game development.

underwear model/model

i work for Electronic Arts

Software Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You make it seem so bad... lol
It probably is lol, no offense. But its like being an admin on a server full of little kids, a bunch of rule breakers, little whining screaming kids, and so on.

And also imagine the server has 1000 slots,and around 15 admins online,would be hard to control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Believe me, you don't want this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
It probably is lol, no offense. But its like being an admin on a server full of little kids, a bunch of rule breakers, little whining screaming kids, and so on.
u call me kid? fuk u!

lol In all seriousness though, I might have to agree with you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
Not to mention, it pays horrible!

****** Developer :P