The guy who cries all over the forums stating that I am a scammer.

There's this Dark_Rain guy who keeps -repping me everyday like a retard saying 'kid' 'idiot'. If you take a look at his siggy, he said that I'm a scammer, but i failed. This is a message to you, mr. dak raen. I offered to host your server, but you seem like another power hungry kid on Skype, which made me thinking. Because I ain't trusting someone to run a server with a hosted tab. But doesn't even know how FTP works, lol u srs. And scamming you? eh, how? You didn't even transfer the file because you fucking deleted the folder where you're supposed to transfer the files, I instantly changed the CP pass and blocked you from my Skype contacts. Ever since, you've been crying over the forums that you're heartbroken i didn't let you host your server. So, yeah. Now to those who've been wondering if I am a scammer, this is an answer to you all, thank you sire.

Basically how the fuck am I going to scam you if you haven't even transferred the files yet? No scammer is that stupid, use your brain LMFAO!

If this message is for him, why don't you use PM or visitor message? We don't care about your problems with him.

;/

what's the use of telling that to us... It's a problem between you and him, why tell us..

Because everyone keeps PMing and sending me visitor messages saying that I am a scammer as well. So I just wanted to inform them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNinja
Посмотреть сообщение
;/

Nigga, what's the use of telling that to us... It's a problem between you and him, why tell us..
Why so racist.

EDIT: Lol I can tell by the looks of it, dark rain read this and edited his signature, then gave me a slight -rep.

Why post?
No need to insult him back. Why don't you PM him or visitor message him? Instead of showing your crying message to him. In this case, You're more like a crying kid (not personal just based on it's title) than him, If you don't want to get called more insults then stop posting these kind of topics and instead sent it to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk99
Посмотреть сообщение
Because everyone keeps PMing and sending me visitor messages saying that I am a scammer as well. So I just wanted to inform them.
Read my post first, before you reply..

You people and your silly threads amuse me.

@MyNinja Stop calling everyone "nigga" and come back when you have learned what that word means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
You people and your silly threads amuse me.

@MyNinja Stop calling everyone "nigger" and come back when you have learned what that word means.
That was quite accidental, sorry :/ But I know what it means though

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNinja
Посмотреть сообщение
That was quite accidental, sorry :/ But I know what it means though
How can calling person a 'nigga' be accidental? Whatever you say can't be accidental. You said it, end of. You can take it back, but can't say it was accidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
How can calling person a 'nigga' be accidental? Whatever you say can't be accidental. You said it, end of. You can take it back, but can't say it was accidental.
I did it on mistake, but am truly sorry for that.