TextDraw increase Limits?

Hello, since 2010 i script this language, but i still have problems on TextDraw Limits.

The first question is if i create a player textdraw for each player doesn't it crash the server after 6 slots?

pawn Код:
new PlayerText:g_Main[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500 players, but the limit is 256

I always used my own definition called MAX_SLOT and it has the value 25 for 25 slots.

Same about the Global Textdraw.

pawn Код:
new Text:g_Global1[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500
new Text:g_Global2[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500
new Text:g_Global3[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500
new Text:g_Global4[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500
new Text:g_Global5[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500
But the limit is 2048.

Why do i ask this? Because i see a lot of servers using more textdraws.
Well, i created my own INCLUDE and it allows to destroy the old textdraw and create the new one and it works fine. But i want know is that possible or not?

256 per player, not 256 global.

There's a limit of 256 player text draws that can be CREATED at once. There's 2048 global TD's that can be CREATED at once.

You can only show so many at once, though (I think it's like 100 TD's or something). You shouldn't be going over that limit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
256 per player, not 256 global.
I know this, but MAX_PLAYERS has the value 500 but the limit is 256.

You don't get what I mean. If there are 500 players and each player can have 256 textdraws then you can have a total of 128,000 textdraws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't get what I mean. If there are 500 players and each player can have 256 textdraws then you can have a total of 128,000 textdraws.
OMG, that's what i wanted to know. Thank you for the information Vince and RealCop228. +REP