Crashing server

For some reason, this code crashes my server:

pawn Код:
public OnMysqlCheckPass(playerid, password[])
{
    new rows, fields;
    cache_get_data(rows, fields, Gconnection);

if(rows) {

new temp[100], newpass[400];
        cache_get_row(0, 37, temp);

format(newpass, 400, "%s%s", temp, password);
        new Query[500];
        format(Query, 500, "SELECT `score` FROM `users` WHERE `username`='%s' AND password='%s'", PlayerName(playerid), newpass);
        mysql_function_query(Gconnection, Query, true, "OnPlayerRequestLogin", "d", playerid);

}
    return 1;
}
Any ideas?

Bump.

Debug it. Place prints on every line.

pawn Код:
Is that correct? If it is then your query isn't optimized at all. Only select the field you need. Besides that, it looks like you're fetching a salt from the database and then using that same salt to query the database again. You should use MySQL's CONCAT() function to save up on unnecessary queries.

I think the crash might actually be caused by fetching a new result while the previous result hasn't been freed yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
Is that correct? If it is then your query isn't optimized at all. Only select the field you need. Besides that, it looks like you're fetching a salt from the database and then using that same salt to query the database again. You should use MySQL's CONCAT() function to save up on unnecessary queries.

I think the crash might actually be caused by fetching a new result while the previous result hasn't been freed yet.
Thanks about the concat function! Never knew this existed, so I'll try that now

Thanks, by using concat I've managed to fix this

Thanks for telling me about this function.

xD maybe I haven't fixed it..

I thought I fixed it as when I ran the query in phpmyadmin it returned the correct row etc...

pawn Код:
format(Query, 500, "SELECT CONCAT( salt, %s ) FROM  `users` WHERE  `username` =  '%s'", password, PlayerName(playerid));
But this for some reason gives an error with the mysql plugin:

Код:
Passing query SELECT CONCAT( salt, FFEF32AC48C4061214450A19D4DE5E6AB39890B81A9849415360BEA7475E7223ADB9A017C767FB1E79BCC3D0211267BC74BAD7D383217C242D54A282FAADB7DB ) FROM  `users` WHERE  `username` =  'thefatshizms' | ds
[17:51:46] CMySQLHandler::ProcessQueryThread() - Error will be triggered to OnQueryError()
its obviously not loading the salt :/

Try wrapping it in backticks as well. Either you use them consistently or you don't use them at all.

I managed to fix the error, though now its saying I have the incorrect password:

pawn Код:
format(Query, 500, "SELECT CONCAT( salt, password ) FROM  `users` WHERE  `username` =  '%s' AND `password` = CONCAT(salt, '%s')"

Just realized that I can't use concat as I need to rehash the password with the retrieved salt.

EDIT: This is the current code:

pawn Код:
public Mysql_Login(playerid, password[])
{
    new rows, fields;
    cache_get_data(rows, fields, Gconnection);

if(rows) {
        new HashedPass[429], temp[100], Query[529];
        mysql_real_escape_string(PlayerName(playerid), PlayerName(playerid), Gconnection);
        format(HashedPass, 429, "%s%s", temp, password);

WP_Hash(HashedPass, 429, HashedPass);

mysql_function_query(Gconnection, Query, true, "OnPlayerRequestLogin", "ds", playerid, HashedPass);
    }
    return 1;
}
it's escaping the string then nothing (crash)