Any plans for raising the Skins limit in SA-MP Developement?

-As the title say: i'm wondering if there's some projects planned to raise SA-MP skins limit, as many people are missing many secondairy skins which are interresting + people might like to have some important skins like (2Pac-Spy-Katty Perry-Obama and much more)
-When there's Many Mods for the skins, those mods can also cause some problems/Bugs and it's hard to share a skin with others like when you have skin of a Singer on skin ID1 and another one have another type of skin in the same ID, so mainly roleplaying would be hard...not only in roleplay also on RPG/Freeroam/Stunt and Movies Servers too.

So, i think raising the Skins limit in SA-MP should be one of the main projects which should be planned by Beta Testers and developpers, Please leave a feedback if you want this to happen and maybe we can place this suggestion in the developement queue.

There's still skins from the single player that are shown in cut scenes
Likes these 2 fellas we always thought of all those years ago.
http://i.imgur.com/fD9ujLb.png
Although, to be fair I'm not to sure these are actually able to be added.

Also, this were to be implemented SA-MP would need to be able to download these custom files and run them. Which I doubt is going to happen any time soon. Although if this ability were to be implemented it would be implemented on a much larger scale. The ability to load custom animations, textures, and effects.

This would be lovely to see implemented but sadly I don't see it happening any time soon (or ever for that fact).

As for Obama etc skins: SAMP is a multiplayer modification of GTA SA, not a standalone program (& doesn't pretend to be - hue hue)

There's an internal limit of 300 skins IIRC. In GTA SA, not SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
There's an internal limit of 300 skins IIRC. In GTA SA, not SAMP.
You meant we would need permission from GTA San Andreas creator companies? Rockstar Games and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
You meant we would need permission from GTA San Andreas creator companies? Rockstar Games and all.
No. Adding more skins would involve increasing the (static) skin limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
No. Adding more skins would involve increasing the (static) skin limit.
Couldn't Sacky's Limit Adjuster do something similar to that?

Also I did remember Spaggiari telling me that you could mess around with SA's ped.dat file..

EDIT: For ones who don't know what Sacky's Limit Adjuster is..

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?...Limit_Adjuster

It's technically possible yes.