Request to all ******** Users here

Hello Everyone,
I am Sahil Khan AKA DriftboyZ and I am currently competing in Microsoft Office World Championship and I am already qualified for my country's Final round, This is last round before the main world championship final in Washington DC.
I have my exam and final round on 14th June. Now they are also organizing a small event on their ******** page for all the finalists. Its the Like the Pic Thing and the winner will get Additional surprise gift from Microsoft.

I know many of you don't even give a shit but for those who would like to help me and are on ******** can please open the link below and like. Even though I never gave a shit about these games on ******** too but this one means alot to me. Microsoft is my dream company and I am doing everything I can for company. Quite obvious these likes won't help me in this but still its a contest for big event's finalist so.. Thanks!

CLICK HERE

Regards,
Sahil Khan
DriftboyZ

Liked just because you asked nicely

Thank you

Good luck

Here you go mate.

If you would win,can you reply here what you would get ?
Just curious ...

Good luck !

Thanks guys, really appreciate your help.
@xkirill If I win this round, I'll become India's Microsoft Office Champion and will get a sponsored trip to Washington to compete in world final and chance to become world champion. Trophies, Certificates, cash prize etc. Its just like winning any other world championship.

Aight - Done , Good luck bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
Aight - Done , Good luck bud.
Thanks bud!
Thanks everyone who liked, I am leading right now!

What does this competition require?
and Liked