Please help me.

I have two servers can I post 2 separate advertisement for each server in SA-MP forum advertisement section.

No , you can't.

Turn it into a Gaming Network and post the advert to encompass both servers.

2 Servers. That means you have 1 community which has 2 servers isn't it?

Well, you can advertise a community even if it contains 10 servers. For example, the advertisement should contain your community name and required information and the forum/website address. Only 1 server IP can be added in it. But I prefer not to add any IP, in this way, people will visit your community and check all your servers.

Yes, you are allowed to advertise both in two different threads. I confirmed it with dugi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xessive
Посмотреть сообщение
2 Servers. That means you have 1 community which has 2 servers isn't it?

Well, you can advertise a community even if it contains 10 servers. For example, the advertisement should contain your community name and required information and the forum/website address. Only 1 server IP can be added in it. But I prefer not to add any IP, in this way, people will visit your community and check all your servers.
Or they won't bother going to your website and they won't visit any of your servers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you are allowed to advertise both in two different threads. I confirmed it with dugi.
Thanks for the help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA_proking
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the help!!
You're welcome