Little Bill

Hey thar all,
I just ran over this little fella
in a video of a buddy and somehow I forgot about that guy.

http://gta.wikia.com/Little_Bill

I wonder if there is already a skin for him or if there ever will be a skin for him.

Well If there Was a skin like that
then it would be awesome

As I recall, there was a limit on skins the sa-mp developers (well, it's actually one developer),could implement. They were hitting that limit, so they left the more unimportant skins out. I might also have read that skin doesn't have a good collision model. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Damn I remember that character.... but yeah, it would be good if the amount of skins on SA:MP was unlimited, even though we've pretty much got them all anyway.

Ran over? What, with a car? Or do you mean 'came across'? I was confused for a second there.

Wait, Why there's a limit of skins for SA-MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Ran over? What, with a car? Or do you mean 'came across'? I was confused for a second there.
Brutally murdered and driven over multiple times with a Dumper I assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I've thought about another way to say it there too.
I couldn't come up with one, thanks. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait, Why there's a limit of skins for SA-MP?
That's what I thought.

There probably is no limit on skins for SA-MP. The reason why this character (and others like Kendle, Salvatore etc..) aren't available as skin, is because they only have cutscene models, no ped models. This means that there are no walking animations, shooting animations etc. Their bones probably won't co-operate with the already existing walking animations either, cutscene models have much more detailed bones and animations.

Edit: Imagine Little Bill with the default CJ walking animation: this would mean that his legs and arms would be stretched out as if he was a man of normal height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
There probably is no limit on skins for SA-MP. The reason why this character (and others like Kendle, Salvatore etc..) aren't available as skin, is because they only have cutscene models, no ped models. This means that there are no walking animations, shooting animations etc. Their bones probably won't co-operate with the already existing walking animations either, cutscene models have much more detailed bones and animations.

Edit: Imagine Little Bill with the default CJ walking animation: this would mean that his legs and arms would be stretched out as if he was a man of normal height.
The bones of the model could be set to his legs and it would still be default.

I don't see nothing wrong in adding this skin, there is a way to extract a cutscene model from the game, and it's simple..

Then just modify it in 3DS Max abit and tad-aah! You got yourself a cutscene model, other than that, there's people who already ripped the cutscene models for the game..