Kalia123 Is Back

HI all my fans i am back i was banned but now i am not i have -46 reps currently

WoW Welcome Back XD

thanks lol we both -reppers xD!!!

To be honest no one cares if you are back (not to be rude) posting this topic is just useless and may increase your negative reputation.

to be honest no one cares if you are commenting here (not to be rude) posting this is just useless and may decrease your positive reputation

and

if no one cares (including you) then why the heck u posted i mean if you are retard go to mental asylum

i m sure i helped u

I agree with Kitten. Topics like this are wasteful and unnecessary. A LOT of people have been unbanned; there's no reason to post a new topic to let everyone know you've been unbanned.

And, not to be the bearer of bad news or anything, but considering your account stats, you weren't very popular to begin with. I don't think you were missed by many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalia123
Посмотреть сообщение
to be honest no one cares if you are commenting here (not to be rude) posting this is just useless and may decrease your positive reputation

and

if no one cares (including you) then why the heck u posted i mean if you are retard go to mental asylum

i m sure i helped u
To be honest, i agree with Kitten. You've been unbanned, then you're showing disrespect again. What do you want, banned again? Not arguing but you've no differences, You still show disrespecting to the people.

Oh look, no fucks are given..

((Get brains to actually know you're an idiot in the first place. SA-MP users are over-fed up with this kind of bullshit))

And your fans?

Nobody fucking cares.

-_- all fucking my haters