Funny Unban Application

Hey,

I was looking through this server forum, and I found this hilarious unban appeal. Here it is:

Quote:

SA-MP Name: uzybuzy
Ban Reason: Scamming
Date of Ban: 2013-06-03
Ban type: permanent
Unban Date: NEVER

Defence:
Hey guys . I didnt really scam. My house got robbed and the guys who robbed it in real life know the game and they forced me to scam dps to give them the dps. So on teamspeak they were making me lie to Energ and if i had said something wrong they would slit my throught open. (there was a knife right next to my throught). So then my they heard the cops because my bro's ("deatheyes") girlfriend was hiding in the closet and rang 999 and called the cops, so the robbers heard the cops and dropped the knife. And because my bro (deatheyes) has loads of kickboxing championships they got scared so he started to knock the crapt out of them and there it ended, luckily he didnt get arrested. He appoligised to Energ on teamspeak and there it ended it stopped there.

Also, dps means donation points.

My day has been made. Victory.

Dafuq did i just read?

That's a new low...

Seems legit.

I thought lies has a limit ... I was wrong.

I was going to complain about there already being a thread about this, but this really made my day.

Good find.

EDIT: Above is my twin!!

His unban app was hilarious,I saw it aswell. So funny,he was made of fun in the community forums,hehe.

LOL that's a heck of imagination.

Tell him to take a picture of the knife. He'll probably poor ketchup on it. :')