Too many forum rule breaks?

Have any of you, noticed that how many times you report, about people multi accounting, creating 10 server adverts in one month, advertising your server in the wrong section, any every other rule breaks aren't even getting dealt with? There's this guy who I reported for multi-accounting but the moderators aren't even doing a thing, I reported like 2-3 times already, I even have a solid proof stating that the user rule broke. But the moderators seems like they aren't even taking actions? I would like to now so badly, are you guys busy or facing IRL issues atm?

I thought Moderators were humans.

Because for every report we get, there are at least 10 other unreported violations going on. We take every report seriously, we just have a bunch of violations on top of that to deal with.

Personally, over the course of the past two days I've been doing nothing but killing threads that are giant covert adverts for SAMP server hosting, people posting scripting questions in server support, people multi-posting adverts, etc etc.

Stuff like multiple accounts get acted on slower than reports of multiple adverts, people spamming their new hosting company, people posting get-rich-schemes, etc etc etc.

It's a pretty big forum. Stop taking it too personally. Moderators have priorities too. Besides, in all honesty, you've reported the person, so how's it affecting you any further?

Also Hawk, looking specifically at your reports:

Multiple server-advert-spam threads that you reported were deleted. A few you reported incorrectly that they were double posted. The rule is 1 ad per MONTH...not 1 ad per 30 days. Therefore someone can post an ad on the 31st, then again on the 2nd of the next month and not be in violation.

We have acted on many of your reports, but we dont have time to update everyone who reports in regards to the status OF their report. We check the report, act if we need to, and move on.

If your hoping for a response on the report, you won't get it. Simply if you see rule breaking, report it and move on.

I'm never subscribing to these fucking forums again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvGamers
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm never subscribing to these fucking forums again
Everyone cares.

All the reports I've done resulted in the removal of the thread. If I find a double/triple adv, I post the links to the other ones to make it easier. Only takes 2 minutes of my time, if mods had to spend 2 minutes on every report they'd be running around 24/7.

If we see a ban evader, we report it on IRC since you get a faster response there. Multi-accounting itself is not or should not be a priority if it's not to ban evade or avoid infraction points. I am sure there are plenty of people who have an inactive second account.

Maybe it'd be wise to hire a couple new moderators seeing as there are at least 100 members online on every point in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it'd be wise to hire a couple new moderators seeing as there are at least 100 members online on every point in the day.
Oh, if only you knew!

Allegedly there are groups of 'secret moderators' here on the forums - your everyday user. At least that is what T0pAz and a few of his friends liked to label themselves as, who are now banned. Little ironic, don't ya think?