SA-MP Gamemodes with PHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhlongcongtu
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
$player->textdraw['foods']          = PlayerTextDraw::create($player,550,105,"_");

$player->textdraw['foods']->useBox();

$player->textdraw['foods']->setBoxColor($var['color']['orange']);

$player->textdraw['foods']->setTextSize(550 $foods,165);

$player->textdraw['foods']->setLetterSize(1.0,0.1);

$player->textdraw['foods']->show(); 
Above is an example, i created a big gamemode using this plugins, working perfect!
You can also do:
PHP код:
$player->textdraw['foods'] = PlayerTextDraw::create($player,550,105,"_")
    ->
useBox()
    ->
setBoxColor($var['color']['orange'])
    ->
setTextSize(550 $foods,165)
    ->
setLetterSize(1.0,0.1)
    ->
show(); 
Anyway I tried something like that, but didn't work, I'll try your exact method, see what happens,

I'm using the latest SAMP server,
Could that be an issue for some functionalities?

Thanks

Damn this is nice mate.
Will this work with combing it to online PHP, as in websites, so you can make some kind of UCP, or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjamie
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn this is nice mate.
Will this work with combing it to online PHP, as in websites, so you can make some kind of UCP, or not?
You can not write HTML/PHP code with your SERVER regardless of the language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirm3hdi
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also do:

Anyway I tried something like that, but didn't work, I'll try your exact method, see what happens,

I'm using the latest SAMP server,
Could that be an issue for some functionalities?

Thanks
It's working on my server

http://imgur.com/a/KODAB

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's working on my server

http://imgur.com/a/KODAB
On what event do you create the textdraws?

I'll start working on a new releaase of SAMPHP, however this will be my last updated on this plugin, or anything else I've done for SA:MP.

I'll be updating this plugin since I keep getting private messages and/or skype spammed requesting for a new version, so I'll release a new version.

The new version will be able to handle AMX calls and callbacks, so you can integrate it with another plugin, and the framework will be completely rewritten.

I ask for the community to start maintaining this plugin when a new release is available, be it code updates, or framework updates, since I'll be no longer updating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWMPT
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll start working on a new releaase of SAMPHP, however this will be my last updated on this plugin, or anything else I've done for SA:MP.

I'll be updating this plugin since I keep getting private messages and/or skype spammed requesting for a new version, so I'll release a new version.

The new version will be able to handle AMX calls and callbacks, so you can integrate it with another plugin, and the framework will be completely rewritten.

I ask for the community to start maintaining this plugin when a new release is available, be it code updates, or framework updates, since I'll be no longer updating it.
That would be awesome in an insane way, but will it be in the same github page?
Cuz I assume you're just a contributor.

Also will it support the latest SAMP functions?
And there are some issues in the classes, like unnecessary params or functions will they be fixed too?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i'm trying to integration with streamer. Using pawn to create Dynamicobject is okay, but can't use php, i RegisterAMXNative too.
Doesn't support other callbacks.

Good Job

This plugin missing actor, functions and callback, or my mistake

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This plugin missing actor, functions and callback, or my mistake
Its missing a developer as well.

I'm ready to hire a developer can done this task, make this plugins greate again. Please!