How's your day?

Well i got bored so i want to ask you guys:

How's your day going?

Quote:

Myn, It's going pretty good, I'm working on some new web development and some mapping to be sold or released...Best i have made.

I'm getting bored.
I have nothing to do,I posted in everything and got so many -reps and hopefully will continue to get those things.
You better delete this post before more people see this.._.

Sick :/

Eh, preparing for E3 with my buddies in france.. I might make videos and post them on ******* if anyone is interested anyways.. I'm at my store atm just using internet and talking to some guys from GameOne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRichixx
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm getting bored.
I have nothing to do,I posted in everything and got so many -reps and hopefully will continue to get those things.
You better delete this post before more people see this.._.
I can care less my friend, thanks for the warning but i have been through hell on the SA-MP forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
Sick :/
Yikes get well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
Eh, preparing for E3 with my buddies in france.. I might make videos and post them on ******* if anyone is interested anyways.. I'm at my store atm just using internet and talking to some guys from GameOne.
Bahaha cool keep me updated on it, did you get a Media Pass? I heard E3 is being more restrictive this year.

Under pressure, a lot of work.

everyday is awesome when i have netflix, i can watch doctor who.
as you can tell by my avatar im kind of addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
Посмотреть сообщение
i have been through hell on the SA-MP forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Best post ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
Посмотреть сообщение
Bahaha cool keep me updated on it, did you get a Media Pass? I heard E3 is being more restrictive this year.
Indeed, I'm going with GameOne's team.