Where is the best location for host

Hi i want to open server for all player around the world so i want to ask,where is the best location for host...so players can play with little lag...

i check here list of hostings but i dont know...
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

so if anyone can give me some suggestions which would be best host and location for player around the world...

Space.

maybe in USA or something am from uk but ino there are alot of USA players around samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Space.

I prefer parts of the Europe because it generally provides lower latency to all other players because of it's geographical location (such as the UK, Netherlands and Germany).

Most of the players are situated in EU, so I suggest you to host in Germany or France.

Why don't you do a quick search? Surely you could find dozens of already-answered threads!

I prefer The USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo 13
Houston, we've had a problem, we can't find any server in space.
Russia... i think most of sa-mp players are from russia..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak
Посмотреть сообщение
Russia... i think most of sa-mp players are from russia..
Almost everyone (no offence but this was once said by a Russian guy himself) in Russia that plays SA:MP are 12 year old power hungry kids. Yes, majority of the players are from Russians but most of them can't speak English and only play on Russian servers. And no hosting company hosts a server in Russia lol..