Y_INI or dFile?

hello to all. I'm starting to Scripting a GM RP, as a system data file what do you recommend? Y_INI or dFile?
Before discovering the dFile I always used Y_INI, now I'm starting to use the dFile and is more comfortable than Y_INI, but for you what is the most efficient and fast?

Y_INI.

Y_INI, but I prefer SQLite.

Y_INI.

Y_INI.

Y_INI.

It's your preference. dFile seems to be more straight forward, because it doesn't use callbacks, but it's a plugin.
y_ini is made by ******, which seems to be more reliable.
Both system are fast, and both of them should be suitable for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
It's your preference. dFile seems to be more straight forward, because it doesn't use callbacks, but it's a plugin.
y_ini is made by ******, which seems to be more reliable.
Both system are fast, and both of them should be suitable for you.
I know that dFile is significantly faster than Y_INI, also admitted by ****** the topic of Drake (creator of dFile), but ****** says maybe, to save / load large files may cause problems.

The file most big one is that of the user, with approximately 40 - 70 parameters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captive
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that dFile is significantly faster than Y_INI, also admitted by ****** the topic of Drake (creator of dFile), but ****** says maybe, to save / load large files may cause problems.

The file most big one is that of the user, with approximately 40 - 70 parameters.
If that's true, you may try y_ini then.
FYI I'm using double-o-files.

I prefer y_ini it's what I have also preferred to use it.