Maroon 5 , The Script

Can you please tell me band names like Maroon 5, The Script, Nickelback, this type of music ? Especially The Script !

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pop+rock

Pandora.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
View Post
Pandora.com
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

This is sad ..

Imagine Dragons. Check their Radioactive and Demons. Amazing songs!
Train. Don't like them but Drive by was good.
30 Seconds to Mars.
The Lumineers.
Mumford and sons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

This is sad ..
Haha i live in the us so i didn't know that. Anyway pandora is an app to listen free music on the go. I'm not sure if you can do it in te website too. It's pretty cool you just type the genre of music or you can even type maroon 5 and it will randomly play songs from the same genre of music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
View Post
Haha i live in the us so i didn't know that. Anyway pandora is an app to listen free music on the go. I'm not sure if you can do it in te website too. It's pretty cool you just type the genre of music or you can even type maroon 5 and it will randomly play songs from the same genre of music.
That's a nice idea , sadly they don't work in my country ! :\ Would've loved that !

Quote:
View Post
That's a nice idea , sadly they don't work in my country ! :\ Would've loved that !
Let my give you some pics, wait.

Quote:
View Post
Dear Pandora Visitor,

This is sad ..
You can always go with GrooveShark, it's a nice alternative to Pandora. I use it and I like it.

Quote:
View Post
Dear Pandora Visitor,

This is sad ..
Woo!
That means I can goto that site, fucking yay - New Zealand has one website that isn't restricted.

We don't get Hulu, Netflix all of those - but we get that, and I don't even know what it is! c: