Preferred Control Panel

I was wondering what kind of panel people prefer. I have used cPGS for a while, which is a panel implemented in cPanel, but my plans are to change to TCAdmin in a while.
If anyone could tell me about their experiences with TCAdmin as both an administrator and a customer, that would be great, as I have never used it before.

Other panels like GameCP are also taken into consideration.

What panel do you like best, and what panel would you like to see at a hosting company if you were to rent a server?

TCAdmin is great. It's an extremely flexible Control Panel and many people use it, so many people know how to use it.

TCAdmin, it's easy to use + If you ever want to work with your own company. It's a easy setup with WHMCS Billing Panel and other stuff. You can setup your Teamspeak on TCADMIN has well. A lot of use with it.

Is the second version limited somehow? Compared to the first version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knappen
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the second version limited somehow? Compared to the first version
No, the second is better than the first. Also the support given by the creator (Luis) is top quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
TCAdmin, it's easy to use + If you ever want to work with your own company. It's a easy setup with WHMCS Billing Panel and other stuff. You can setup your Teamspeak on TCADMIN has well. A lot of use with it.
Infact you need a teamspeak licence to be able to sell ts servers, along with Ventrilo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
No, the second is better than the first. Also the support given by the creator (Luis) is top quality.

Infact you need a teamspeak licence to be able to sell ts servers, along with Ventrilo.
Never said anything about selling one. Just saying in general that you can setup your TS with the query information.

All right, thank you for your input. Really appreciate it. I decided to go with TCAdmin.

One more question though.
If you were to rent a server, would you take the panel into consideration?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
All right, thank you for your input. Really appreciate it. I decided to go with TCAdmin.

One more question though.
If you were to rent a server, would you take the panel into consideration?
I'm sorry but this isn't a business marketing forum, you should already know this by doing your market research. Although you are doing it now, it isn't really good doing it where majority of the kids on here are immature and about 12.

I know it isn't a business marketing forum. I was asking for your opinions and experiences. Not sure if you read the forum name before you entered, but it clearly says "Everything and Nothing".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know it isn't a business marketing forum. I was asking for your opinions and experiences. Not sure if you read the forum name before you entered, but it clearly says "Everything and Nothing".
Well "Everything and Nothing" still gets moderated even though it is practically everything else..

Anyway all I'm saying is lots of 12 year old retards will reply so it just basically fucks up your research lol.