State of Decay

Amazing game, a new idea and a new world... I saw some IGN tests about this game and after a while I released how good it is, I mean I've never seen an open zombie world where you can upgrade your base and craft weapons (Maybe Dead Rising a bit) but still this game is great..
More opinions?

The game looks pretty awesome indeed! but lets just hope gameplay is more better than the graphics.

I'm a little bit disappointed by the graphics, but meh.. if the game is as good as they claim in the IGN (and believe me they're hard to convince... they gave MOH:W a 4!) then it's really good, I like the crafting system and the jobs system, you can create your own city upgrade it.. find food and suplies! that's really great.

Join us in the forums, it's an amazing atmospher in there
http://undeadlabs.com/forums/forum.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
Amazing game, a new idea and a new world... I saw some IGN tests about this game and after a while I released how good it is, I mean I've never seen an open zombie world where you can upgrade your base and craft weapons (Maybe Dead Rising a bit) but still this game is great..
More opinions?
DayZ Origins mod.

Looks nice. I might buy it =_=
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SxRCZS86nE[/ame]

Seems nice but reminds me too much of Saints Row 3.

It has nothing related to Saints Row 3! You can manage your people, get them to do stuff for you.. send them on missions to find supplies and @Vice: Not really I've played DayZ it wasn't really like this.. I barely meet nice people out there atleast in this game bots are nice xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
Посмотреть сообщение

The game looks pretty awesome indeed! but lets just hope gameplay is more better than the graphics.
LOL me thinking it was GTA V

but seriously what game is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
It has nothing related to Saints Row 3! You can manage your people, get them to do stuff for you.. send them on missions to find supplies and @Vice: Not really I've played DayZ it wasn't really like this.. I barely meet nice people out there atleast in this game bots are nice xD
I wasn't talking about that. It's obviously a different game. I was talking about the way cars drive and how the characters move. That's from what I saw in a few trailers anyway. The release date is June 5, right? Should be good anyway, though it did seem a bit comical.