Hey i just got a question. What do you think about a hungergames server in SAMP?

Mind explaining HG to us? I've heard it in Minecraft

It's like you are spawning in each positions, and when the games begins, there are some chest in the middle of the map, but around them, there are explosives. The guy who last to the end wins. But you have to kill each other to survive, and you will need food, water etc..

It actually doesn't sound bad, but after a while people would get bored of it you know?, Same thing over and over again, people will begin to leave after awhile.

People make threads like this all the time with nice ideas, other people reply and say they like the idea, and then it never happens. If you're going to do it then do it, if you're not then don't make a thread.

It's a nice idea if someone actually does it, but I doubt we will see it go anywhere.

I would play it over and over as long as you develop new maps every so often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
People make threads like this all the time with nice ideas, other people reply and say they like the idea, and then it never happens. If you're going to do it then do it, if you're not then don't make a thread.

It's a nice idea if someone actually does it, but I doubt we will see it go anywhere.
Well Said. I support your idea but please get this somewhere.

I thought about this many times. But did not had time to actually start it. Keep it going.

Not a bad idea, it's a good movie.. Just not to sure how this would go in a SA-MP server.

I am already in the developerment of the first version, to see how it actually will be. Any other actions about it will be taken from there