How to get alot of reputations?

Title says all, can anyone help me get reputations.

Or give me a suggestion on getting some reputations please.

By not making this thread & by using the search engine.

There's already a bunch and a half of these topics out there, a bit of common sense would have told you that these sorts of topic won't help whatsoever.

Anyhow, good reputation is earned over time, basically when you're helping others, or making a good person of yourself. They won't come with 4 posts and posting a topic like this. We all know that all you want to do is advertise your server(s)...

Next time you want to create a topic, go on ****** and search for it first if it's already not been created, something like this would be a stupid search:

Quote:

how 2 ern rep on forums

However, something like this would be a good, and technical search:

Quote:

reputation tutorial +sa-mp -negative

This will make sure that all your results include the word sa-mp, and will exclude the words negative, so it will basically search for a reputation tutorial towards positive reputation.

I have no idea people nowdays abuse reputation system by giving -1 for no reason.

On SA:MP Fourms you create an account to either help other begining players, to learn from other people, or of course advertising your server. My opinion, I think the main reason, is to help others, with Scripting, Mapping, and much more. People now just give -rep or +rep for no reason, but if you work hard and acually prove yourself that you are looking for comments and advice on what you posted people will give you rep, just help and be patient. One rule you should NEVER forget is NEVER to ask for +rep, it will only cause -rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safdev
Посмотреть сообщение
I have no idea people nowdays abuse reputation system by giving -1 for no reason.

I used to do this, asking for reps so i got -Reps
So i stopped it and i am getting +Reps now by not asking

Not this topic again