Reputation war - Turned into friends & enemies ?

Well - I pretty much noticed how reputation can make you some nice friends - And in the same time.. It can make you some real virtual enemies over here.

I mean.. Yeah , When you give someone a reputation point and he'd noticed that you did - Sometimes he give back or even PM you , and then boom - Few PM's and a new friend-ship start , Skype and such.

Happened with me several times already [On this forum]

And in the same time - It can make enemies Lol.

A guy DDos'ed my server cause I -repp'ed his post - And he even PM'ed me saying that he did.

So yeah - Pretty funny how a system can be turned to something like that , Anyone agrees with me ?

Also funny how sometimes people team-up against someone to screw his reputation up - Sometimes like 3/4 people just team-up against someone so they can get him mad.

I really like this system lmao.

Are you freaking serious? You should know better than to post ANOTHER fucking topic about reputation points. Nice going, now all of the immaturity of this community is going to come out again.

I swear, the forum moderators need to make a rule about having threads about reputation will get you banned.

Please stop making threads about reputation and I want to tell you something important.

@RealCop - Well , Seems like you can't read and you're starting a war - Just like any other post of yours , I really wanna see a single post of you that doesn't provoke a fight with other users , Would you grow up with a better attitude ? And you really gotta stop being negative about ANYTHING.

If you don't like it - Just leave the thread - No one forces you to read and reply.

However , Seems like you can't read.

The topic doesn't have anything about the points itself or even because people -rep/+rep , I am talking about the effects of it and how funny is it - Stop provoking every single thread for god sake.

I know you in real life, so I will talk to you later. Anyway, see my posts. I never fought with anyone, but posting threads like this just make it worse. The problem is not you, the problem of the other immature people who are going to flock in their dozens here in this thread and a war will start.

My reply was about what RealCop said not you - However , It all depends on the topic and how it goes , The topic point is not about "OMG A GUY JUST -REPPED ME - WHAT TO DO" , He didn't even bother reading and he started posting some random words.

You're a complete fucking mo-.. nevermind. I'm not going to get another infraction because you're so damned incompetent to realize what your own topic is about. Guess what? The giving/taking of reputation can make you gain/lose friends (at least, according to you it can). So, yes, this thread IS discussing reputation points.

Before I took a leave of absence from SA:MP for 4 months, there were some quality people still around. There was still some freaking maturity (little, but it still existed) around. It seems like there's 10-20 immature idiots joining daily and people like me (who have been around for years) haven't the patience to deal with this anymore.

Then, there's people like you, arrogant little 13 year olds who think that they're bad ass because they can "script for cash." Ha. Go away, kid.

Oh, and unlike 98% of the people registered on this forum, I actually do read before posting.

The war has just begun. Some guy entered this thread and -REP me with a comment saying "Childish comment". Got what I said ?

Why would you add your name to a negative rep comment?

Stop with the ridiculous topics