Question on a making my own private message command.

Hey, Im wanting to make my own private message command that only admin level 10 can read and use... I want the command to be used like /apm <id> [message]

Im very very new to scripting so if someone can explain to me in detail how to do it that would be great

I also wondered if theres a way, when enabling AllowAdminTeleport can you teleport with your vehicle? instead of leaving that behind.

Thanks.

You can tele with your vehicle use SetVehiclePos rather than SetPlayerPos

as for the /apm yeah its possible i have one similar if you would like to look at it, pm me and i'll send you it to look at

alternativly you can use strval to make strval(tmp) to = the playerid, and strval(tmp2) to be the message, sort of thing,

maybe look at a /report thats a good way to do it, cos that uses playerid's and message alrealdy but you'll hve to do a new string[256]; and string = strval(tmp2) to make it so it will send COUSTOM messages rather than a pre detirmined one

This is what i came up with so far...

}
dcmd_apm(playerid,params[])( {
if(IsPlayerCommandLevel(playerid,"apm")) return false SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR, You must be admin Level 10 to use this command.");
OnAdminPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[]) {
if(!IsPlayerConnected(playerid)||!IsPlayerConnecte d(recieverid)) return 1;
new string[256], ToName[24], Name[24]; GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,24);
GetPlayerName(recieverid,ToName,24);
format (string,256,"APM: %s [%d] -> %s [%d]: %s",Name,playerid,ToName,recieverid,text);
}

im getting this error report when i try to compile it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin.pwn(11) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "adminprivmsg"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i tried adding this to a_samp.pwn

forward OnAdminPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[]);

I'm not sure what else i can do...

Uhhh, well ... this compile error ... have you included a file called "adminprivmsg" if so, that file is non existent or not in the pawno folder. Also, OnAdminPrivmsg is not a native function so i'm assuming you have created and forwarded it already? If not, do so. If you have, take the forward out of a_samp.inc because it doesn't go there.

Hope this helps.