Update's On GTA V

So anyone who is FUCKING HAPPY that GTA V is coming out soon FINALLY, I just thought I would show some info and ask what you want to see or do in GTA 5.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyuRITgGoGc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyuRITgGoGc[/ame]

Franklin sound's like the guy everyone want's, Although Trevor seem's a bit fun considering he is a wack job.

Seem's like you can do alot from what I have heard, From Swimming,Racing,Tuning your car,Skydiving,Parachuting,Customizing your gun,Flying plane's, And much more.
This has to be the most ultimate game to ever be released, I like how Rockstar is putting in some of there Midnight Club LA work's into GTA V, And what I mean by that is, You can paint your car lot's of diffrent way's and tune it, But be careful if you tune it to much you can mess up your handling. The amount of car's and place's to go in this game is incredible, Its like waiting for GTA San Andreas to come out all over again.

Feel free to talk about what you wanna see and stuff

You know there's already a topic for this? Next time search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
You know there's already a topic for this? Next time search.
I know there is a topic on this but that would be bumping a 1 month old topic...

I'm waiting for this... and can't stand longer, I feel more horney day by day xD

Looks super epic I am going to pre-order this game!

Time to upgrade my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
I know there is a topic on this but that would be bumping a 1 month old topic...
Bumping that topic wouldn't be a problem really.. It's still an on-going thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Bumping that topic wouldn't be a problem really.. It's still an on-going thing.
Ah, Then sorry :P
I thought bumping a topic is a bad thing

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ha no shit, I'm wondering what the requirment's are going to be
Am already saving up just to play this on very high my computer can run games good but i dont think it will run gta v that good.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah, Then sorry :P
I thought bumping a topic is a bad thing
Not when when the bump is a valid one, which in this case it would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Am already saving up just to play this on very high my computer can run games good but i dont think it will run gta v that good.
I heard GTA V was using the same engine as GTA IV ,So I think the pc requirement's would be somewhere in the range of GTA IV

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I heard GTA V was using the same engine as GTA IV ,So I think the pc requirement's would be somewhere in the range of GTA IV
Really didnt knew that the sky looks so much better then gta iv if its same as gta iv engine am all good thanks for the info mate. saving me money

By the way, which character you guys prefer and why?
From my part, I felt in love with trevor when I saw that scene when he told Micheal's son, "Do you what me to take my dick out again?" He's funny and fits me, besides that he's so badass.. but anyways I'll finish the game 3 times with all the characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
By the way, which character you guys prefer and why?
From my part, I felt in love with trevor when I saw that scene when he told Micheal's son, "Do you what me to take my dick out again?" He's funny and fits me, besides that he's so badass.. but anyways I'll finish the game 3 times with all the characters
I'm definitely going to perfer Trevor,Blowing shit up, Flying plane's (He is a ex-pilot), And killing people who dont pay me :P. And I think Franklin is more of the street level crime kinda guy, But if you wanna do the job right,clean, And with no problem's Michael is the guy (But since when dose anything to go right in GTA? :P)

I know right, but still Trevor is aweeesommeee <3

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It would still be better than making a new thread. There's nothing wrong with bumping, as long as it'a got a point to add to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I think your post quality would be better, resulting in more +REPs, if you checked up on your english.
English*.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you think bumping a topic is bad...? I would rather see that than 10 threads consisting of the same material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
English*.
I was on my phone, wise guy.

It doesn't matter. A few capital letters can go astray, but putting apostrophes when you don't know why is kinda retarded. English is taught so poorly these days. I never found this stuff out until Year 9.

Why is this topic still alive..? Nobody's even talking about GTA V anymore, it's just off-topic English lessons.