Is This Possible?

Okay, I don't want to give to much of my server away. But let's say I have 1 team, Team Blue and a Team Red. Lets say there's 5 players in each team and they fight. Is there a way that if someone kills someone the killed person won't spawn back until everyone in one team is dead? Maybe like a rounds script? So until one team is totally dead noone will spawn back. And when they are dead everbody spaws back at the spawn point. Or will i need to manually restart the server each time? I tried searching and I only found one other person asking this but it confused the hell out of me. So please reply.

Or maybe they could automaticly freeze

Set their team to none (255 if you use SetPlayerTeam) and in the OnPlayerSpawnCallback if their team is none, set their position somewhere away from the place you use for the TDM.

I'm very new to scripting lol, all i've got right now is the Skin Selection, where they spawn and some commands. Could you script that for me so I could copy and paste.

It's more than copy/pasting code you need to have a base system functional before it will even work. If your new to scripting try doing some simpilar things like FS's before tackling a gamemode there is a lot to it.

Like search and destroy in CoD? you could try toggleplayerspectating until everyone dies

You could make a group called ''DEAD'', set group to dead when getting killed, and if get killed, set their player position to another location to like a mapped waiting room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Like search and destroy in CoD? you could try toggleplayerspectating until everyone dies
Exactly like that, check your PMs please