Old Scripter left without warning, looking for a new one - Cheap, Possibly free??

Hello.
My name is Billy Rumens from a new server yet to be released; MidPoint Gaming Roleplay

We had a scripter, who left our server after 3-4 weeks.
He said he would be with us for a year, and he hasn't.
Here are the logs (Don't hire this guy if you see him around):
[17/04/2013 20:35:39] ►|Private200|◄: Okay, whenever needed for 1 year?
[17/04/2013 20:35:52] ►|Private200|◄: Okay, no problem. Whenever needed. That's okay for me.

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--

So, here is the deal.
Because he left, we need to find another scripter who will work for us.
I will pay up to about $10, because I am low on money at the moment, or if you are up to help us out, for free. If you do work for free, I would pay you (hopefully) 2 months worth of money on the month after we employ you.

I am hopeful that the community of SAMP will be willing to help out a new and respiring SAMP server coming soon.

Thanks.
Billy Rumens
MidPointGaming Servers C.E.O

Hello, Sorry about your loss of scripter, however you have posted this in the incorrect place!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

Use that above and post that there instead Good Luck on your server for a scripter.

The reason for this post is so I can get someone to help me out, so hence why I have posted here

@StuartD is correct, you need to post there.

If you post here, you risk recieving an infraction by an admin/moderator.

Yes, but this is for question such as:

Why doesn't this work?
How can I do this?

Not can I have a scripter?

Also a lot of people have reasons for leaving people like you, what makes me suspicious is you've only shamed him not yourselves. Being there 3 - 4 weeks he must have been able to actually get a job done, if your as annoying or demanding as I'm thinking no ones going to want to help you out.

Also $10 for 4 weeks work... (A month) that's poor pay... I mean I know people that earn ALOT more than that from coding.