[POLL] Do you have a legal GTA:SA?

Hello everyone!

I am just wondering how many people have GTA:SA legally! Perhaps this has been asked before, but I'm in a shitty mood and I am too lazy to search. Soo, please vote on the poll and be honoust about it . The FBI won't shoot you if you click the ILLEGAL option (Check out this video ^^)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg[/ame]

- Kwarde

I own the DVD, but downloading it is more convenient most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I own the DVD, but downloading it is more convenient most of the time.
Same here, I got the ISO on my external harddrive. It's faster then searching for the DVD and install it from the DVD..

I have it legally(actually had/have it about 3times already, 2 for PS2 and once for PC), though I applied a crack, so I don't have to use the disk all the time.
I'm lazy with my disktray anyways.

Edit: I actually realised that I had/have it 4times. I forgot that I bought like a GTA collection on steam.

I want to buy it legally, but I'm scared to. Will a copy of GTA:SA from Steam work for SA-MP? (I have heard it won't as you need a certain version of the game).

To above, no it will not work with the steam version.

I think I bought it like four times, few times on the playstation, as it always seemed to break for me. Last time I couldn't find the CD so I just downloaded it, woop woop.

Yeah bough it on pc 2,5 years ago

HELL NO! it's a single player game + old as fuck...
EDIT: It's your parents money anyways, so I prefer to spend less on games than buying everything that I like.

I've got 3 copies of the game. 2 PC editions and 1 PS2 version. Anyone who hasn't bought it doesn't deserve to play SA-MP.

Should have made the voters visible. I have a legal copy, but currently using a modified exe. I don't have the patience to wait for the disc to spin up each time I want to test something.

I bought SA on steam. I use the steam version with a crack and it works fine.

Just one copy which is legal, I got it as a gift from my brother 5 or 6 years back.

legal.

I have it legal, bought it years ago.

Illegal

I own it illegal. Problems ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
HELL NO! it's a single player game + old as fuck...
EDIT: It's your parents money anyways, so I prefer to spend less on games than buying everything that I like.
There's my bro! Quoted. Same for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
I bought SA on steam. I use the steam version with a crack and it works fine.
How? Teach me, master.

Also, to answer the question. I have bought the game twice (on steam and on the PS2) because I don't have any problem paying for a product I'm happy about (though I must admit I played with a downloaded GTA:SA for many years before I was able to buy it (no CC)). I don't see the problem about pirating games, it allows you to try them out and make an opinion about it. It's like testdriving a car before you buy it, if you indeed like the game, you should buy it, if not... well, there are plenty of other games out there.

And for those who do like the game but aren't able to buy it because of some reason, I just consider it a "loan" and I really hope you all buy it once you get the oppertunity too. Rockstar is one of the companies still providing excellent games without selling out. Support them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
How? Teach me, master.

Also, to answer the question. I have bought the game twice (on steam and on the PS2) because I don't have any problem paying for a product I'm happy about (though I must admit I played with a downloaded GTA:SA for many years before I was able to buy it (no CC)). I don't see the problem about pirating games, it allows you to try them out and make an opinion about it. It's like testdriving a car before you buy it, if you indeed like the game, you should buy it, if not... well, there are plenty of other games out there.

And for those who do like the game but aren't able to buy it because of some reason, I just consider it a "loan" and I really hope you all buy it once you get the oppertunity too. Rockstar is one of the companies still providing excellent games without selling out. Support them.
Do you want to use SAMP with the steam version of your GTA? Easy thing mate let me tell you

If you have Windows 7 open up your computer > c:// ( c drive ) > Programs 86 ( something like that I guess ) > Steam > steam apps > common > Grand theft auto San andreas

Now take that folder and paste it to your desktop and delete " gta_sa.exe "

Then download this GTA_SA.exe and paste it into your GTA folder: <removed>

Now instal SAMP and it should work!

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopefull
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you want to use SAMP with the steam version of your GTA? Easy thing mate let me tell you
Remove that link plox.
Any GTA files, even modified ones, still are property of rockstar, so hosting them is illegal. So better remove it now before a mod has to do that.