MySQL Loading

Hello,

I bought a new host, which is linux instead of my regular windows. I use the same plugins and everything, but for some reason, I'm having some technical difficulties. Everything is loaded one after So for Example:

Posx = 5 Posy = 10 Posz = 1

That is the way it should load, but instead it's loading:

Posx: -0.00000028 Posy = 5 Poz = 10

As you can see, its just loading one over the the right. On windows, this works perfectly. But on linux it doesn't so I'm not sure what's wrong. Below I will post a couple of lines from the script which loads it, so you can see if you could find the issue. Thanks in advance to anyone reading.

pawn Код:
format(myquery, sizeof(myquery), "SELECT * FROM saes_stopsigns");
    mysql_query(myquery);

mysql_store_result();

new srows = mysql_num_rows();

for(new i=0; i < srows; i++) {

mysql_fetch_row_format(myquery, "|");

sscanf(myquery, "p<|>e<iffff>", StopSign[i]);

printf("Stop Signs %i ::: %f %f %f", i, StopSign[i][sPosX], StopSign[i][sPosY], StopSign[i][sPosZ]);
    }

Is the code to load it, and the enums are:

pawn Код:
enum sData {
    sID,
    Float:sPosX,
    Float:sPosY,
    Float:sPosZ,
    Float:sPosA,
    sObjectID
}
new StopSign[500][sData];
pawn Код:
id
posx   
posy
posz
posa
That is the database order for the beginning of it just to know it is loading in order, but just not being set in order

pawn Код:
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM saes_stopsigns");
    mysql_store_result();
    new i;
    while(mysql_fetch_row_format(myquery, "|"))
    {
        printf("Stop Signs %i ::: %f %f %f", i, StopSign[i][sPosX], StopSign[i][sPosY], StopSign[i][sPosZ]);
        i++;
    }
Give that a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM saes_stopsigns");
    mysql_store_result();
    new i;
    while(mysql_fetch_row_format(myquery, "|"))
    {
        i++;
    }
Give that a go.
Same issue. On a quick side note, would using the wrong plugin cause this? I feel as that might be the issue, the host might be using the wrong plugins/libraries since it works perfectly elsewhere, any ideas on that?

What I do want to add is that some data he fetches IS correct and some is not.

If it was a server issue I believe all the data would be invalid / couldn't grab any at all.
I believe it is down to scripting or using the depreciated R5 plugin.

I created a script using R7 caching and it works fine and advised him to upgrade to R7+.

Also I don't allow plugin uploads, I uploaded R5. It didn't work so I allowed him to give me his .so of the plugin and I added it for him and his version didn't work.

I work with Latency Host on issues where they require someone with a little scripting knowledge to check something out. I went ahead and connected to your exact database using your username/password combination and I was able to get the data to print out correctly.

Therefore, this cannot be an issue on our end. The only thing I could think of would be some faults with the R5 version, or possibly even sscanf not loading the data properly. If you haven't already, I would try to update sscanf and make sure that Latency's version matches your include version.

If all else fails, I'm sure we can find another solution.

http://pastebin.com/Jmt59xzV - This code was compiled with R20 of BlueG's MySQL plugin.