SA-MP Server Control Panel

Recently I've started thinking about getting back to SA-MP as I have been inactive for quite some time.
I've wanted to create scripts for the public, and something which is different and quite easy for the beginner scripters.
So I have looked around at Server Control Panels, and noticed that their a few which Lack Design and Functionality.
Not only are these control panels very noobish but they do harvest a few security flaws.

I am putting this out to the SA:MP Community, who would use a Server Control Panel, If it had a good design, Full of Multiple Features, Free & Premium Versions, and had a Quick and Easy Installation?

Premium would be only $5 and you would get additional features, only for Premium. (Yet to be Planned out)

Basicly this Control Panel, you will be able to:
- Start/Stop/Restart the SA-MP Server
- Set Server Variables (such as time, weather, etc)
- Update Player Files
- Add/Remove Plugins/Filterscripts
- Change Gamemode
- Add/Remove Bans
- Receive Monthly Updates
- Connect Server to a Global Banlist(Maybe Premium)
- Manage Multiple Servers(Maybe Premium)
- InGame Support Ticket Management(Maybe Premium)

Of course this system will be using MySQL, so servers not using MySQL will not be able to use this Control Panel.
Then again, I may even look into having a specialized control panel for servers without MySQL.

So my main focus for this is to find out from the SA-MP Community is whether or not I should go along with this Project. As I said, there will be a Free Version and a Premium Version.

So should I start on this Project, and if you would like to get involved with it, just PM me.

Is this in the right section?

On topic:

I'd use one but what's the difference between a few clicks navigating to the database, or server console, and the 'app' you're going to make. Also, Y_INI is apparently 'web friendly' since there's the 'y_php'include. Or isn't that the same?

Yeah, not sure it is, I was thinking that, but I read discussion in the scripting help after I posted this, so unless a Mod could be nice enough to move it there, I'd be happy

Well with this, I planning on having it eventually become a website, people can use the default template or create their own, and they could choose whether to have a forum, wiki, news, or any other addition added to their site.
So basicly it would then be a Control Panel to manage their whole website.

All of that from one console?

One Console? Well its a Control Panel which you can Communicate from your website to your Server.
You can also do things from ingame to communicate to the website, such as adding bans, and reviewing tickets.
I could also create an application to make it easier, so all you would need to do in the application would be to put in the URL for the control panel and the login for the control panel and then it would retrieve details for your server.

And then you could do everything you can do on the website, but on an Application so you don't have to open up an internet browser to login to your site.