Looking for someone to help test

I am in need of someone willing to donate $1.00 USD via paypal to see if my new donation system automatically gives the player there donation. (The $1.00 USD will be refunded to you afterwards.)
- If willing, add me on skype: dubyabeast

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

Go ask your parents to donate $0.10 to your PayPal account. I'm not going to risk my $1 just so you can "test" something. All you have to do is get your parents to a "donate" link or something, enter their credit card information, click submit, and be done with it!

Gosh, this $1 could be the difference between me getting a new CPU and not getting a new CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

Go ask your parents to donate $0.10 to your PayPal account. I'm not going to risk my $1 just so you can "test" something. All you have to do is get your parents to a "donate" link or something, enter their credit card information, click submit, and be done with it!

Gosh, this $1 could be the difference between me getting a new CPU and not getting a new CPU.
If I don't refund then you can simply go on PayPal and create an invoice, but that wouldn't be necessary as I will be refunding your $1. Please help me out here.

give me 5$ and ill send u 1$ deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermax7777
Посмотреть сообщение
give me 5$ and ill send u 1$ deal?
Erm. That is not what I meant, at all. I mean if you help us with this, I'll return the $1 afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hernando
Посмотреть сообщение
Erm. That is not what I meant, at all. I mean if you help us with this, I'll return the $1 afterwards.
k and after help me test 100$ bonus server reward? help me immidiately

Alright, as long as that doesn't require me to spent any personal money (I currently have none.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hernando
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, as long as that doesn't require me to spent any personal money (I currently have none.)
u hv 2 pay him $100 for hlp u

Why the hell do you keep posting in a "Troll" manner. Fucking kids... I'm actually trying to get help here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL funny thing i have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
u hv 2 pay him $100 for hlp u
you lucky that it is $1.00 if it was more like Ј60.0 i would have told you to fuck right off get out of here you silly boy.