Semi-Retirement from SAMP

Today i announced this to all my friends, and now the SAMP public.

This message goes to all my friends who play SAMP, today i announce my Semi-Retirement from SAMP, i will only be playing on [Withheld] full time and nothing else, i am tired of the never ending battle between servers over power and players, SAMP is a game meant for fun and enjoyment, not to be used to stage wars over players and success by means of DDOSing those who you disagree with, SAMP has become a volatile and dangerous world, angry people DDOSing and destroying eachothers computers because one person said the wrong thing on a game, there is no justification for this war, because when it comes down to it, if people acted how they should, every server and person could get along fine and SAMP would be 10 times bigger than it is today, it is diminishing because of this perpetual feud and i refuse to be apart of the violence. Going onto a server and insulting someone or saying the wrong thing that someone else disagrees with, in a game, is no justification for DDOsing, attacking or in anyway harming someones computer, internet and etc because of beliefs and actions. People are stooping down to the level of those whom they seek vengeance on, and it is a disgusting sight to see, especially being that SAMP is a game, and not the real life corporate structure as it is treated as. I lay down my reigns and stick to one RP server for the rest of my days on SAMP. I cant even truthfully define how i feel right now about the condition of the SAMP community as a whole right now. All i can really summarize it as is this: Servers getting violent in their fight for power and players. Thank you all and have a nice day.

Im sorry if it all seems jumbled, im talking very emotionally on this topic because i feel strongly as to the way samp is crumbling to pieces over warring factions... Just thought i would share this to see if anyone else shares the same view and dislike for the state that SAMP has been brought into. This is basically SAMP's version of the war for oil. Find oil in another country, invade and take that oil. (Find players/power in another persons server, invade and take the resources)

Farewell I guess?

SA:MP Is a mod for the game Grand theft auto San Andreas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Farewell I guess?

SA:MP Is a mod for the game Grand theft auto San Andreas.
But it is used for violence.

who r u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
who r u
who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James.Clement
Посмотреть сообщение
Im sorry if it all seems jumbled, im talking very emotionally on this topic because i feel strongly as to the way samp is crumbling to pieces over warring factions... Just thought i would share this to see if anyone else shares the same view and dislike for the state that SAMP has been brought into. This is basically SAMP's version of the war for oil. Find oil in another country, invade and take that oil. (Find players/power in another persons server, invade and take the resources)
Yeah, don't know who you are;
But anyhow I wish you luck.

The quoted text does, unfortunately make sense.

Well thats why you get ddos protection dude. Ddos attacks will still hit even if you arent on samp the world pretty much evolves around ddos attacks.

cya mate i might not you or vise versa but Good luck with outside life

One member down from... 40k
So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermax7777
Посмотреть сообщение
who are you?
Potassium