Weird Problem [Requesting Urgent Help]

Okay, hello. So recently I was unbanned from one of my favorite DM servers. The owner unbanned me in every single way possible, but still in my tab list, SA-MP keeps telling me that, that server is "Retriveing information". Now I have tried everything, yes the IP is correct, yes the SAMP version is correct, and yes, I am unbanned from it. Please, I am just wondering why on earth it won't work. It worked before about 5 months ago, and as soon as i refreshed it, it has never reconnected?

No one here can help?

4 Reasons

You may have crappy internet

You may have not entered the IP in correctly

The server could be down

The owner was a lieing bastard and was not going to tollerate the reason you where banned (Probably Hacking...And he blocked your IP)

Wait? Blocked my IP? All the top 3 reasons are checked off and not it? But blocked my Ip?

Its a possibility that he/she did :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit X ionz
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait? Blocked my IP? All the top 3 reasons are checked off and not it? But blocked my Ip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
4 Reasons

You may have crappy internet

You may have not entered the IP in correctly

The server could be down

The owner was a lieing bastard and was not going to tollerate the reason you where banned (Probably Hacking...And he blocked your IP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
Its a possibility that he/she did :/
It doesn't show up with 'Retrieving Information' when you're banned.
Re-install SA:MP, if it doesn't work then just use Game-monitor, I used it for about 5 Months cause I had the same Problem, it's actually really good less time looking through shitty Refunding NGG Servers.

But unfortunately, most of the ones on there are Russian c:
I don't know If I helped alot, but good luck! c:

Edit:

Is it just one server, or all of them?

This is solved, my firewall was blocking the incoming connection.

Thank you for all your help

L&A