stats help

So I have made a stats but I got a prob...

Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "VIP: %s - VIP Points: %d - Total Donations: $%d - Shop Coupon: $%d", RPVIPN(playerb), PlayerInfo[playerid][pLPoints], PlayerInfo[playerb][pDonations], PlayerInfo[playerb][pCoupon]);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_VIP, string);
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIP]) format(string, sizeof(string), "VIP Expiration: %d/%d/2013", PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPMonth], PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPDay]);
Now what is red should only show up if you are a VIP, But now if you are not VIP you see the line that is blue twice, But you no longer see the red line... Any idea how to fix this?

Anyone at all?

Have you tried an if statement?

What do you mean?

if they are a vip. show the correct line to them.

if they aren't VIP, show them the other line, or other applicable ones

It's called control structures

I don't think I would need to do that though.

Try this?

pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "VIP: %s - VIP Points: %d - Total Donations: $%d - Shop Coupon: $%d", RPVIPN(playerb), PlayerInfo[playerid][pLPoints], PlayerInfo[playerb][pDonations], PlayerInfo[playerb][pCoupon]);
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIP])
{
    format(string, sizeof(string), "VIP Expiration: %d/%d/2013", PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPMonth], PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPDay]);
}
Your problem was here

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIP]) format(string, sizeof(string), "VIP Expiration: %d/%d/2013", PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPMonth], PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPDay]);
See the if- Line. If you're vip it formats the string. But if you're not it doesn't. Because of that sends the server last formatted text. So the Blue marked text again.