Summer came! <3

Finally I've finished my last exams, I hope I've passed (didn't get the notes yet) anyways, what's you guys are planning for this summer? I personally, I'm going to visit spain maybe madrid, and I'll take some guitar lessons and c language lessons aswell.

Good luck with the marks there
I still have some exams to do...

Oh, I though everyone finished.. some of my friends finished college like 2 weeks ago, anyways thanks good luck to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
View Post
Oh, I though everyone finished.. some of my friends finished college like 2 weeks ago, anyways thanks good luck to you too.
Well, it's a vocational college.
It seems weird to me too but the teacher also said
that usually it's even later and we usually would
have more time to learn and stuff but yep.

Good luck you will need it.

Quote:
View Post
I'm going to visit spain maybe madrid
I did go there in the last summer, it was awesome, you won't regret it (visited Almeria, Alicante, Granada and entered Kasr Al Hamra)
For this year am planning to go to france, Paris specifically, if that doesn't work out i'll spend half of the summer working in a part job and the other half having fun (beaches and all Adrenaline rushing stuff)

I went to Alicante and Madrid before, but that was for a business trip.. ah I was also thinking of turkey.

I'm going to Ultra Music Festival (UMF) in Split.

ugh summer

Quote:
View Post
Yeah I finished it more than a month ago and today is my result. Freaked up man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek.
View Post
well i live in india....which is somewhat like africa in physical features and lies near equator
and the worst thing its cooler at the upper side coz of mount everst guy and at the bottom coz of indian ocean where there are beaches.... but i am some what in the heart in the country where there is desert at one end which shows it is too hot for me and no beaches -_- ,never even seen a water bodie except a dirty river you can guess how boring is it although i liked the summer school holiday when i was a kid who wasnt able to do anything but now....no one even says me a word whatever i do and in holidays we can't meet so many hot girls each day.
too much gangsters life too
coz local cops are even scared of our gangwars therefore i come each day in forums troll here and there and then return back to my strict gangsters life
Yeah the temperature is fucked up. I live in Nagpur, India. Its on the news everyday for breaking a new record. Soon it will reach 50 here.