How to make walk in interiors?

Hello everyone!

I've a question to you guys and I really appreciate answers, and yeah I've been thinking about making walk in interiors for example at the mall, but I got one problem. Like when I'm pressing on an object on the mall, like everything is getting red and when I delete it the whole mall building is getting deleted, that's my problem. How do I just delete like the "window walls" so I may create windows and door so they may just walk in. I know it's possible, but I don't know how to do it. So that's my question!

And by the way I am using SA-MP: Map Construction (by Jeanjl or whatever his name is spelt).

Here you may see what's happening when I'm pressing on the door for example:

It seems like the door you're clicking on is part of a larger object (i.e. the whole building).

Yeah but I've seen others that have made walk in interiors so they just may walk in, and windows etc so they may see in the market for example. Look on this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-7tVY0MG0[/ame] that's an example, but how?

It's a different object. First you remove the original object with RemoveBuildingForPlayer, then you create these objects at the exact same spot. After that, you can enter the shops.

wana find that type of map go into your fs and find ls_mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a different object. First you remove the original object with RemoveBuildingForPlayer, then you create these objects at the exact same spot. After that, you can enter the shops.
Oh genious! Thanks I'll try it

By the way do you've any excat x.y,z of the lsmall_shop01? I got the other one, but you got one for it? Nvm it was obvious, hah. But a better quesiton is, what's the coordinates of the windows. It's impossible to get the windows perfect at the south side of the wall at the small curves, godness! Anyone with 'em?