******* One Channel - Sign this petition

As many of you may already know, ******* began creating the new 2013 ******* One Channel design for channels. In my opinion, it's an alright styled design, but when ******* decides to begin forcing all of the users to upgrade (if you don't upgrade now, you'll automatically be upgraded later) it ruins the entire idea of *******.

I, along with many others (I hope) would appreciate if you guys all signed this petition to hopefully get somewhere.

http://www.change.org/petitions/yout...ube-ytcreators

******* is a place to create videos to share with others, to show your own uniqueness and a excellent way to express yourself. The current channel design allows people to customize their channel to how each person would like it, to express themselves, and to be different from others. It provides a way to say to viewers, "Hey, this is my channel and this is who I am!" But sadly, with ******* one channel, the only thing different is the banner and avatar you have in your channel.

Not only that, some people spend their own pocket money to hire graphic designers to customize their backgrounds to how it shows who they are. I've never seen one channel who wouldn't like their channel to be made how they would like it. It gives us a great feeling of having this ability to make changes to a personalized channel.

Kind of sad what ******* is doing. I hope this actually gets us somewhere, or ******* is going to get a huge dislike from many loyal users.

/endrant

Signed i agree

I haven't seen the new design. Would've been helpful if you posted a screenshot of it.

Ok what the fuck? first the new design and now this? it already looks horrible, reminds me a mobile menu design, and now this shitty looking half white empty shit? Man I was so happy when I got partnership just to use the fking banner, and now everyone can, great job... I wish we could still use old design where buttons were visible, and rest you could form on background image. ******* is getting worst looking time by time...

I actually like this new design.

Example of the new design: https://www.*******.com/user/MysteryGuitarMan

If I remember correctly, the advantage of this new design is that your channel looks more consistent across different devices, like mobile phones, tables, televisions etc.

Signed! I really can't stand the new design...

I love the new design.

I couldn't care less, to be honest. They change their design every year, and ever year someone starts a petition to keep the old one, and a month or two later everyone forgets about until the next design change.

Signing a Petition is NOT gonna do a single thing..
We tried this in 09/10/11/12 now 13.... This isn't gonna do a single thing they never give a single fuck about any Signings unless a sponsor/big partner was to say "We are gonna stop sponsoring you if you force this upgrade" which will most likely NOT happen