PS & Dedicated Server Provider looking for third partner to develop website

Hello,

So as the title says we are looking for a partner to join our company as the third partner who will be tasked with website designing and graphics. You will be working with a coder who has been coding for over 4 years who will implement the server side functionality to your website theme, where you will design the client side functionality.

Having experience with Linux/VPS/Dedicated Servers and customer support will be a major bonus.

To be considered joining us as a partner you will need to meet the following requirements below:
  • Mature and Respectful
  • Over the age of 16
  • Have enough experience in HTML to create a stylish website from scratch
  • Have experience in graphics design and able to create stylish graphics
  • Having experience in MySQL, Java or PHP is a bonus but not a requirement
  • Must have Skype with a Microphone or be prepared to speak on the phone, we'd like to know who we're partnering with beforehand.
As a partner you will recieve 1/3rd of all the profits the company makes. You'll be required to actively participiate in the company and help with customer support and optimizing the website. We will teach you any skills you lack to carry out the customer support role and the technical support roles.

If you're interested please add me on skype @ kizzy216

A businesswoman seeking business in SA-MP? (Name = freewoman )

You're very smart.

--

Spam aside...

I don't think anyone here will ever meet your requirements. Most people in this forum are under 16, do not have skype or a proper microphone, and are not mature and respectful.

I am a back end web developer but I'm not interested in this job.

I just don't respect people calling a SA-MP ("business"? Could I call it that even?) a "company." You must not make much if a partner receives 1/3 of all profits.

Quote:

We will teach you any skills you lack to carry out the customer support role and the technical support roles.

Wait.. what? Any partner must also do customer and technical support on top of a web development job? You never mentioned that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
A businesswoman seeking business in SA-MP? (Name = freewoman )

You're very smart.

--

Spam aside...

I don't think anyone here will ever meet your requirements. Most people in this forum are under 16, do not have skype or a proper microphone, and are not mature and respectful.

I am a back end web developer but I'm not interested in this job.

I just don't respect people calling a SA-MP ("business"? Could I call it that even?) a "company." You must not make much if a partner receives 1/3 of all profits.

Wait.. what? Any partner must also do customer and technical support on top of a web development job? You never mentioned that!
The name was made ages ago and was linked to my email so I figured why not just use it. Thanks for noticing I'm smart, seeing as we've only just met.

There are a lot of mature players with microphones on SAMP, so I've got no idea what you're talking about.

As it goes for SAMP as a business, that's right. If there's money to be made then anyone with a brain would try to.

And for your last part, if I never mentioned it then how comes you were able to respond to it?

Judging by your response I might have to add another criteria to those with a minimum of triple digits in their IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewoman
Посмотреть сообщение
The name was made ages ago and was linked to my email so I figured why not just use
There are a lot of mature players with microphones on SAMP, so I've got no idea what you're talking about.
IQ
I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewoman
Посмотреть сообщение
The name was made ages ago and was linked to my email so I figured why not just use it. Thanks for noticing I'm smart, seeing as we've only just met.

As it goes for SAMP as a business, that's right. If there's money to be made then anyone with a brain would try to.

And for your last part, if I never mentioned it then how comes you were able to respond to it?

Judging by your response I might have to add another criteria to those with a minimum of triple digits in their IQ

I have a question for you.

I'm a little confused about your response.

Why do you separate every sentence with a line break?

It makes your responses harder to read.